Currently, you will need to submit your copy jobs through MyFC.
To submit a job you will need to go the following link: https://myfc.franklincollege.edu/_layouts/CopierServices/JobRequestForm.aspx
- On MyFC, go to "Departments", then "Copier Services", "Request Forms: choose either "Copy Job", "Poster Job", "Post Job Finishing" (Three Hole Punching, Stapling, Binding) or "Purchase Paper".
- Fill out the Copier Job Request form (each line is a drop down line, so you will need to choose paper sizes, weights, colors, etc.)
- Also, please choose whether or not you will be picking up your print job, or whether it needs to be delivered to you & the delivery location.
- Add Additional notes if needed.
- You can now calculate the price at the bottom before going on, then click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form.
- On the 2nd Page, you will need to Select the file that you need and then drag the file to the box indicated here.
- Your document needs to be in one of these formats: pdf, txt, docx, png, jpg.
- Be sure to check all of the options on the form and make sure they fit your needs for this request.
- Once you have verified you can click on the "Submit" button on the bottom of the form, and the request will be sent to Gina!
For hard copies, walk-up request are always welcome.
As always if you run into any issues please let us know!
- Call us at (317) 738-8148
- Submit a ticket at service.franklincollege.edu
- or email us at [email protected]