You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
Home > Printing & the Copy Shop > How do I Request a Printing Refund?
How do I Request a Printing Refund?
print icon

If you accidentally made a print you did not mean to, you can easily request to get a refund on that print job.


  1. Login to the PaperCut portal at with your Franklin College username and password.
  2. On the left side of the page, click the link for “Recent Print Jobs”.
  3. Find the listing for print/copy jobs needing a refund.
  4. In the far right column under “Status”, click on the  “Request Refund” link.
  5. Fill out the Refund Details. It is important that you select a refund amount and type a qualified reason for your refund. Partial refunds should be requested for affected pages of multi-page documents.
  6. Click the “Send” button to submit the request.
  7. You should now see “Refund Pending” underneath the Status column, letting you know that your refund request has successfully sent.


As always if you run into any issues please let us know!


1 out of 1 found this helpful

scroll to top icon