How do I request a refund for a print job?

Last updated 4 years ago
  1. Login to the PaperCut portal at with your Franklin College username and password.
  2. On the right side of the page, click the link for “Recent Print Jobs”.
  3. Find the listing for print/copy job needing a refund.
  4. In the far right column under “Status”, click on the  “Request Refund” link.
  5. Fill out the Refund Details. It is important that you select a refund amount and type a qualified reason for your refund. Partial refunds should be requested for affected pages of multi-page documents.
  6. Click the “Send” button to submit the request.
  7. You should now see “Refund Pending” underneath the Status column, letting you know that your refund request has successfully sent.
Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!